Beth pickens a candid guidebook about art making in the midst of oppression. A review of your art will save your life by beth pickens. Your art will save your life has 66 ratings and 14 reviews kari said i loved this book i read it one sitting but i know ill go back to it again and . We love la arts consultant and author beth pickens joins allison to discuss the practicalities of being an artist we talk about living in cities th. Your art will save your life by beth pickens the book begins by addressing the necessity of artists continuing to make art not just for ourselves but for society at large and then digs into election aftermath
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.