The olfactory system is a phylogenetically old system that is connected to brain structures implicated in memory formation and motivational aspects of behaviour. The neurology of olfaction connects olfactory science to human neurology for the first time jointly authored by professor christopher hawkes aleading. Whats remarkable about the olfactory system is that from the outside world to the highest level of brain tissue there are only two synapses. The neurology of olfaction describes the anatomy and physiology of human olfaction and how it may be measured neurology resident fellow . The neurology of olfaction cambridge medicine paperback 9780521682169 medicine health science books amazoncom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.