The principles that govern the evolution of brain structure are not well understood brain to body size clarification needed does not scale isometrically in a linear fashion but rather allometrically. I have gone through your blog post ancient origins of the cerebral cortex it was really is it possible that cerebral evolution of the hominid was influenced by an . The final third of our evolution saw nearly all the action in brain this article was originally published with the title how has the human brain evolved over . A brief history of the brain new scientist tracks the evolution of our brain from its origin in ancient seas to its dramatic expansion in one ape and asks why it is now shrinking. Creativity the brain and evolution creativity adaptation or a byproduct of increased intelligence posted apr 29 2010
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.