The name lailah is of hebrew and arabic origin the meaning of lailah is night lailah is generally used as a girls name it consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced lai lah. Lailah is the angel of the night in jewish lore she has been placed in charge of conception and is appointed to guard over spirits at their birth. Lailah raira is a fire seraph in tales of zestiria she has been living in the sacred blade for a long time waiting for a new shepherd to appear. See the popularity of the girls name lailah over time plus its meaning origin common sibling names and more in babycenters baby names tool
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.