Define hocking hocking synonyms hocking pronunciation hocking translation english dictionary definition of hocking n 1 a. Rope handling brought to you by rope handling removing rope from reel or coil synthetic fiber ropes are normally shipped on reels for avoid kinking and hockling. Hocking college is an affordable option in southeast ohio where traditional students non traditional students and veterans get skills needed to start careers. Hockle definition of a rope to have the yarns spread and kinked through twisting in use see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.