Tldr no hmmmm i think this question needs a bit of unpacking if youre asking whether or not there are objective quantifiers of language then the answer is certainly yes. Are some languages better than others has 5 ratings and 2 reviews sam said okay so the three stars are because dixon talks about a lot of super intere. This treatise unabashedly poses the simple polar question of whether some languages are better than others dixon an extraordinarily experienced linguist is of course wise enough not to answer with a plain yes or no. Are some languages better than others r m w dixon language and culture research centre james cook university oxford university press. Find out are some brains better at learning languages in this article some brains may be better than others at learning languages share on facebook tweet
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.